- If you want to see women who claim to oppose what they support.
- If you want to see women who don’t own a dictionary. Or know that they can access one on the internet.
- If you want to see women who only understand a view of feminism held by a small group of those claiming to be feminists.
- If you want to see women who think misandry is feminism.
- If you want to see women who hypocritically reap the benefits of feminism.
- If you want to see women that are stupid. Not because they are women, just because they are stupid.
This is how kids reacted when they were shown same-sex marriage proposal videos. Kids these days.
"how will we explain homosexuality to our children" I think maybe they should explain it to you
This is a collection of Tweets from military veterans reacting to the police response in Ferguson.
And if this shit doesn’t scare you, I don’t know what will.
there’s a copy of the declaration of independence on the bulletin board in my western civ class
today while my teacher was out of the room i stole it and put this up in its place
my teacher laughed and asked who took it but nobody told on me so i got away with it
i did it i stole the declaration of independence
nic cage is proud
"Curing AIDS? Shit, that’s like Cadillac making a car that lasts for 50 years. And you know they can do it, but they ain’t going to do nothing that fucking dumb. Shit, they got metal on the Space Shuttle that can go around the Moon and withstand temperatures of up to 20,000 degrees, you mean to tell me you don’t think they can make an El Dorado with a fuckin’ bumper that don’t fall off?"
- Chris Rock (“Bigger and Blacker”, 1999)
All the “good cops” won’t do shit cause they’re outnumbered by the bad cops like people really think peer pressure was only a high school construct? nah your Uncle Danny is either gonna sit back and keep his job to feed his family or leave. one or 2 good cops…
saw this while driving today. you’re welcome supernatural fans.
A crossroad? Really?
Could this be more ironic?
the signs not even straight
THE SIGNS ARE NOT EVEN STRAIGHT
if you’re interested, this person is trying to organize a food/meal drive for elementery school kids in Ferguson.
schools in Ferguson have been closed since Monday and that’s where a LOT of the kids in Ferguson get their food from, to explain how important this is.